Adult Adoptees Advocating for Change
March 19, 2024, 02:36:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT AND EXCITING NEWS!!!STAY TUNED...

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

CLINTON ADOPTED?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CLINTON ADOPTED?  (Read 668 times)
Melinda

« on: May 05, 2007, 09:34:01 am »

CLINTON WENT TO LIVE WITH HIS NATURAL GRANDPARENTS AFTER HIS NATURAL FATHER DIED..HIS NATURAL MOTHER WENT TO WORK REMARRIED AND HE TOOK HIS STEPFATHER'S NAME..THAT ISN'T AN ADOPTEE IN MY BOOK...
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Addie Pray
yeah, that's right
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2007, 09:43:37 am »

In my mind, he would be a bit of an adoptee lite. 

I think it's a bit different when a parent dies, it makes you an orphan lite, so to speak, so there isn't really any relinquishment involved.  It's like you just half the equation, an AP, but you still have the first parent too even though they are deceased.

I can't remember, did Bill know his first father?

I would think if you had never known the first parent, you would have more the same feelings as an adoptee.  If you had known the first parent, it would be very different.
Report Spam   Logged
Melinda

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2007, 09:50:34 am »

HIS FATHER DIED BEFORE HE WAS BORN..SO I GUESS HE DIDN'T KNOW HIM...ADOPTEE LITE..VERY LITE..HE APPARENTLY HAS MORE GENES FROM ROYAL DESCENDANTS THAN ANY OTHER PRESIDENT..=)))     
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 10:20:37 am by Melinda » Report Spam   Logged
Marsha

Cheap Bastard

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2007, 12:38:03 pm »

I guess he's the same as whatever I am. My parents didn't even die though.
Report Spam   Logged
Elizabethparis

Abortion is a beautiful choice

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2007, 12:19:39 am »

I'm a huge fan of Clinton. Yes his father died in a car accident before he was born. And he did live with his grand-parents during his early years while his mother attending nursing school out of state.

Hi mother later remarried, and his step-father adopted him. His step-father was a violent alcoholic who at one time pulled a gun on the family and threatened to kill them all in a drunken rage.

While he was president it was discovered that his real father had a son from a previous marriage unbeknownest to Bill's mother. They did have a reunion.

Report Spam   Logged

"Work is the curse of the drinking classes." Oscar Wilde
Possum
Cute & Cranky 'lil Bastard
Privileged

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2007, 06:59:01 am »

I'm a huge fan of Clinton. Yes his father died in a car accident before he was born. And he did live with his grand-parents during his early years while his mother attending nursing school out of state.

Hi mother later remarried, and his step-father adopted him. His step-father was a violent alcoholic who at one time pulled a gun on the family and threatened to kill them all in a drunken rage.

While he was president it was discovered that his real father had a son from a previous marriage unbeknownest to Bill's mother. They did have a reunion.

WOW - thanks for that Elizabeth. I never knew.
Report Spam   Logged

Poss. xx
Marsha

Cheap Bastard

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2007, 09:04:43 am »

Ohhh he went back to live with his mother when he was young? Okay maybe he's not like me. I lived with my father's parents and never lived with either of my biological parents and have never had a relationship with them. I didn't meet my mom until I was 18.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum