Adult Adoptees Advocating for Change
March 28, 2024, 05:47:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WE'RE MOVING ON UP...
see general section for sticky with info....

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

POLITICIANS AND ADOPTION

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: POLITICIANS AND ADOPTION  (Read 886 times)
Gershom
Privileged

F%$! ADOPTION

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2007, 10:18:50 pm »

yeah bush is a joke... 
Report Spam   Logged

I am a stranger in a strange land.
Theresa

I want my damn records

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2007, 08:43:01 am »

I know for a fact the Shrub has walked into the state legislature when they were voting on open records and said he would veto the bill.  He, his wife, and his mother are all on the board of Gladney.  Bush hates adoptees. 

Oh I just hate him back
Report Spam   Logged

One cat leads to another.
Melinda

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2007, 09:26:17 am »

I don't consider Clinton an adoptee at all..he knew his natural mother, she told him about his natural father who died and he lived with his natural grandparents...much different than being adopted...

Early Years. Born on Aug. 19, 1946, in Hope, Ark., William ("Bill") Jefferson Blythe IV grew up in a troubled home. His father had died in an automobile accident three months before his son's birth, and his mother later was forced to leave her two-year-old son with his grandparents when she moved to New Orleans to pursue her nursing studies. The family settled in Hot Springs, Ark., after his mother married Roger Clinton, whose surname Bill later adopted. As a young man, Bill Clinton was determined to succeed and frequently earned academic honors, including selection as a delegate to the American Legion Boy's Nation program in Washington, D.C., where the 16-year-old met Pres. John F. Kennedy and determined to embark on a political career.
Report Spam   Logged
Melinda

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2007, 09:31:21 am »

CLINTON WASN'T ADOPTED REALLY...HE WENT TO LIVE WITH HIS NATURAL GRANDPARENTS AFTER HIS NATURAL FATHER DIED IN A CAR CRASH..HIS MOTHER HAD TO GO TO WORK AND SHE REMARRIED AND HE TOOK HIS STEPFATHER'S NAME..THAT ISN'T BEING ADOPTED IN MY BOOK.....
Report Spam   Logged
Sarah
Candy Ass Adoptee

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2007, 01:45:55 pm »

What I found on Nancy Grace and adoption:

Friday, January 26, 2007
**** of the Soul
I am posting an article, today, written by *Stephen Fitzpatrick, in 2004. I'm sure that many of you might have read this, but it bears re-reading. Having been both a victim of **** and loss to adoption, I am comforted by the truth in his words.

Although the ABC game show he talks about never materialized, the media and industry glamorization of adoption continues. What really brought this to mind was another story about Melinda Duckett, a Korean adopted woman here in Florida, who took her own life a few months back, after pressure and media intrusion by the infamous Nancy Grace, and the disappearance of her son, Trenton.

There is now some evidence to indicate that, before she took her life, she may have had her son taken to Korea. She was in an intense custody battle with her ex-husband before her son disappeared and many have thought she killed the little boy. I hope the Korea theory is the right one and that Trenton is alive and well. It would make sense, in a way, that she would return her son to her own roots. If so, I hope he has family there who will keep him safe. This article is about adoption, expectations, media and how we all are raped in our souls.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum