Adult Adoptees Advocating for Change
March 29, 2024, 09:20:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT AND EXCITING NEWS!!!STAY TUNED...

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

QOT 4/30

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: QOT 4/30  (Read 1024 times)
angel

« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2007, 07:57:01 pm »

I sleep like a log.  My pillow is like a cement brick, but if I dont use that I get a bad neck.

I have satin pillowslips and they're great for my long hair - doesn't get all tangled up by the morning!

In summer, I sleep with a fan on...  I love my sleep.

There is nothing nicer than jumping in a freshly made bed and drifting off to sleep...

Report Spam   Logged

angel x
Gershom
Privileged

F%$! ADOPTION

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2007, 09:47:03 pm »

how do i sleep, usually with one daughters hair in my face and the other on my boob. lmao. Our matterss sucks, but i'm waiting until they move out of the bed until I get a new bed. I can't afford one right now anyways. Its a CalKing, and it is still too small for all 4 of us. Somehow by dawn their father and I are each on an opposite edge w/ like 5 inches of room and our two daughters have turned horizontal and are taking up the rest of the HUGE bed. Its a mess, but I love waking up to my girls, so i guess its all worth it. That way i don't have to get out of be when my youngest wakes up to nurse at night either, cause i'm sooo not one of those mothers who can get up a couple times a night and make a bottle or walk anywhere and function.

Sheets, are pretty much whatevers clean, and pillows are the same ones i've had for years LMAO.
Report Spam   Logged

I am a stranger in a strange land.
gabbymoggy

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2007, 04:46:20 am »

Sleep on my side to start with but usually end up on my back. I love fresh line dried sheets in summer and brushed cotton ones fresh from dryer in winter.

The cat's rarely sleep on my side...because I move too much, and when they do they sleep between my legs which I hate.

I have to have the right pillow or I get tension migraines.

I get really hot at night (apparently good for snuggling up to) which attracts cold feet my way! Or in summer makes hubby almost fall out the other side. I used to always sleep with a foot and hand over the edge...now it tens to be just a foot (unless I am having an under the bed monster moment (hmm do I sound 33?).
Report Spam   Logged
Lillie
That would be me...
Administrator

Country Bastard

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2007, 06:50:49 am »

Omg Gabby no way... to this day I can't have any part of my body hanging over the bed!  It freaks me OUT!
Report Spam   Logged

Take me as I am, I'm not broken;
Pieces of my life are not tokens.
-Tonic
gabbymoggy

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2007, 02:38:48 pm »

Lillie

It only ever seems to happen in summer, winter it is so dark if I wake up and my limbs are anywhere near the edge they get pulled right back! Heck sometimes if I go to bed really late after a scary movie I take a running leap to the bed. Dh used to work shift and then it was great cos I would sleep in the middle...no risk of limbs venturing over edges! On top of under bed monsters my cat Casper likes to attack anything moving past the side of the bed...

Oh and my dh says when he gets up in the middle of the night I am always on my right hand side with my bum hanging out of the covers, because I am too hot but want to keep my feet and hands warm. And yet he still reckons I hog the duvet??
Report Spam   Logged
Lillie
That would be me...
Administrator

Country Bastard

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2007, 02:47:12 pm »

Lol that's funny Gabby.  I can't even have any part of me out of the covers...I have to be "hiding"...lol.  I'm such a little baby.      I guess I've just watched too many scary movies! 
Report Spam   Logged

Take me as I am, I'm not broken;
Pieces of my life are not tokens.
-Tonic
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum