Adult Adoptees Advocating for Change
March 28, 2024, 04:18:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WE'RE MOVING ON UP...
see general section for sticky with info....

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

QOT 4/30

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: QOT 4/30  (Read 1015 times)
SoloZolo

Hacking up furballs on Connie Chung & Sharon Stone

« on: April 30, 2007, 02:22:36 pm »

Well you know me - first thing I did was rip the tag off my mattress.  LOL

I prefer sheets that are a MINIMUM of 300-count, and washed lots & lots of times.  They feel WONDERFUL after many, many washings.  I sleep in the middle of my bed - cat adjusted, owning all other square inches around me.  I am desperately in need of a new mattress - have had my cheap one for 10 years.  Can't decide which way to go.  Hate soft, prefer firm but not too TOO firm.  A good fluffy mattress pad is great on a firm mattress.  Pillows have changed for me.  Liked good, well-stuffed down pillows, but had a neck problem that won't go away - seems to be better with the cheesy foam pillows I use for decoration (inside the shams).  Ugh! 

Let's see.... I sleep with a comforter over the sheet - gets kicked off, pulled up, kicked off, pulled up. lol  It is a stitched organza - love the feel and can fall sleep in a second right on top of it when I make the mistake of lying down there "just for a minute."

I can also fall asleep very easily on my sofa - thick pebbled leather with foam stuffed cushions.  And I love love love my chenille throw pillows - maybe better than any other pillows.
Report Spam   Logged

Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum